- Making Cancer Ordinary!
- The Mission of GENECAST,
an Early Cancer Detection Firm
- GENECAST devotes everything
to early cancer detection.
- Early detection is our sole weapon for conquering cancer.
Stage III stomach cancer has a survival rate of merely 6% But if discovered in Stage I, the survival rate skyrockets to 96%.
If everyone can receive fast and accurate cancer diagnoses, We no longer need to live in fear of cancer.
- 0% vs 0%
- GENECAST’s solution is
- Liquid biopsy is a novel, revolutionary analytic method that analyzes mutant tumor DNA in our blood to diagnose cancers.
With only a simple blood draw, anyone can benefit from early cancer detection without any difficulty
- The crux of early cancer detection through liquid biopsy is
- Since mutant tumor DNA exists in such low quantities in blood, sensitivity can make or break diagnostic accuracy.
To diagnose early cancers with liquid biopsy, a sensitivity of 1/100,000 is required. Existing liquid biopsy technologies offer at best 1/10,000.
- Open a new era in cancer diagnostics with 1/1,000,000 sensitivity
- GENECAST has developed ADPS(Allele-Discriminating Priming System), a early cancer detection platform boasting sensitivity 10 times greater than the minimum requirement for successful diagnosis.
ADPS is a accurate cancer diagnostic platform that selectively amplifies only mutant DNA, eliminating risks of false positives and false negatives
Head Office Office 10009, Garden5 Techno Hall, 66 Chungmin-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Korea
R&D Center Office 10007, Garden5 Techno Hall, 66 Chungmin-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Korea
GeneCast Incorporated Seung Chan Baek, CEO |
Company Registration Number 667-81-00520
- ⓒ Genecast All rights reserved.