- ADPS coalesces numerous original technologies for cancer diagnosis.
- Bringing to GENECAST’s unique concept of leaving out
wild type DNA while amplifying only mutant DNA,
ADPS is a diagnostic platform that fuses three independently
- A difference in DNA amplification technology translates to a difference in detection sensitivity
- Liquid-biopsy-based Early Cancer Detection Platform, ADPS
Most accurate early cancer
detection and monitoring
Walk-in cancer diagnosis
Rapid cancer monitoring
Economical cost allows
- GENECAST is applying smart DNAP to develop
ADPS mmPCR technology that can infinitely
amplify mutant DNA from just one sample.
Able to detect all mutant tumor DNA with one blood draw,
ADPS mmPCR is expected to launch in 2020.
DNA polymerases with increased mutation specific amplification
PCR buffer compositions for increasing activity of DNA polymerases with increased mutation specificity
DNA polymerases with increased mutation specificity and PCR buffer compositions for increasing activity thereof
Seoul Office Office 10009, Garden5 Techno Hall, 66 Chungmin-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Korea
Seoungnam Office #814, Kranz Techno, 388, Dunchon-daero, Jungwon-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
GeneCast Incorporated Seung Chan Baek, CEO |
Company Registration Number 667-81-00520
- ⓒ Genecast All rights reserved.